Sunday, December 4, 2016

Observation3


After two weeks of observations, I have been able to learn student’s names and form bonds with them. Knowing that I am going to get to see these kids and work with them makes me excited to go to these observations. Whenever the students see me in the classroom, they would run up to me and give me hugs. They would tell me how excited that they were to see me and they fought over who got to sit next to me and work with me. Ms. Infield began to pair me with a student named Isaiah. When I would work with Isaiah, you could tell how smart he was, it just took him a little longer to be able to comprehend things and come up with the answers. He was very nice to work with, especially since you could tell how much he wanted to learn and loved learning. I love working with Isaiah because he always amazes me with how smart he is and how well he actually comprehends the material that he is learning. My favorite thing throughout these observations is definitely the small groups. I love to be able to for a bond with the kids. This bond that I continue to form with these students makes me look forward to teaching more and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment