Sunday, December 4, 2016

Final Observations


These last two final observations were sad. By this point, I have connected with multiple kids in the class and have worked with them one on one. Working with these kids makes me realize how much I want to become a teacher. I think that it so important for teachers to love what they do and do it for the kids, not for anything else. Teaching is such an important job because it effects generations of students. After being at these observations, it made me realize how much I want to become a teacher. I want to become a teacher because I love the kids and I love being able to help them. Throughout this whole observation experience, I feel that I have grown as a person and my love for wanting to be a teacher continued to grow throughout each day and each experience with those kids. Saying goodbye to them on my last day was very hard. I didn’t think that I would miss them as much as I do. Also, through Ms. Infield, I have learned plenty of new ways, that I never would have thought of, on how to teach a class. Overall, this whole observation experience has been a very positive experience and I look forward to the day I can teach my own class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment