Monday, September 12, 2016

BlogPost2

Why do I want to become a teacher?
I want to become a teacher because I want the opportunity to help people and make a positive impact on their lives. In the past, I have had both good and bad teachers who have, in some way, impacted who I was as a student. I want to be able to be a positive influence in our future generations live and become someone that they can look up to. The scariest thing to think about, for me, is the amount of responsibility that comes with being a teacher. You have to constantly be aware of what the students are doing and you have to have the ability to teach the curriculum. You also have to be constantly aware of your mood. The way you are feeling, reflects the way that you will teach. It is always important to remember to put the students first, in order to help them succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment